How It Works
Open your inbox on Encircle Web or Encircle Mobile and then refresh the page. On Encircle Web, you’ll notice circles displayed on the left side of each file. On Encircle Mobile, these circles are on the right side. The circles are used to visually indicate the status of each file.
What Do The Colours Mean?
Shades of purple are used to identify files that have had changes made to them since you last viewed them. The darker the shade of purple, the more changes that have been made. Here’s a breakdown of what the colours mean:
- Orange Circle: File has been shared with you but you have not accepted or viewed it yet
- White Circle: No changes have been made to the file since you last viewed it
- Light Purple Circle: A small number of changes have been made
- Medium Purple Circle: A fair amount of changes have been made
- Dark Purple: Several changes have been made